If your website is starting to look a bit tired and outdated – should you look at redesigning it?
If you do a bit of research the average time between website designs is around 2-3 years, after that it is advised that you revamp or totally re-design your website… But should you?
There isn’t a simple answer, it all depends on your current website and how it looks and performs for you.
Here are some things to consider when thinking about your current website…
- Is it mobile responsive? (does it re-arrange the content on the screen of smaller devices?)
- Are your visitors leaving your website without buying or contacting you?
- How well does your website do in search engines like Google or Bing?
- Does the design look tired and dated?
- Is it easy to update your current website?
- Is it quick? (website speed is very important)
Now you’ve asked yourself the above questions you should have a better idea about if you need your current website redesigned or not, of course there are quite a few technical issues that you are probably not able to check – so why not get us to look at your website for you?
We can do a totally free (no obligation) review of your current website and let you know the bad (and good) things about it – things that you may already know and things that you might not.
A fresh design can help your business attract new customers as it can be more search engine friendly, more mobile friendly and look fresh & modern, with the majority of UK residents now using the internet to find services and products a cool, fresh and modern website could make all the difference 🙂